APB and Bodyboard King announce partnership to support the APB’s expansion of Quipmo in Australia!
• Quipmo – Equipment for the Moment! – is the surf, bike and snow peer to peer gear rental marketplace for like-minded travellers and locals who share a passion for adventure!
• The Association of Professional Bodyboarding (APB) World Tour is the sole governing body of professional bodyboarding – crowning bodyboarding’s undisputed world champions!
• Bodyboard King has been trading since 2006 & is 100% owned & run by former Bodyboarder Toby Player. So you can be assured everything is of the highest quality and that the advice given is from someone who knows the products inside out and back to front!
• The Association of Professional Bodyboarders (APB) World Tour and Bodyboard King announce partnership to support the APB’s expansion of Quipmo in Australia!
• Connecting people with great gear for adventures just became a whole lot easier!
The Association of Professional Bodyboarders (APB) World Tour and Bodyboard King announce partnership to support the APB’s expansion of Quipmo in Australia!
The APB World Tour, Bodyboard King, and Quipmo have big plans to get more people bodyboarding and to substantially improve access to bodyboards across Australia. Whether it’s at the grassroots getting kids bodyboarding on holidays or whether it’s giving access to the latest gear releases through demonstration models – this partnership will get more people in the water and more people passionate about bodyboarding!
The APB World Tour’s CEO Alex Leon said: “We are stoked to partner with BBK and Quipmo as this will help the growth of the sport and get more people in the water especially when travelling abroad from other regions.”
“Quipmo’s concept is so easy & convenient. A great way for new people to get into bodyboarding, enjoy the ocean & meet like minded wave riders. Any bodyboarder with a quiver can make some extra $$$ & it’s the perfect way to meet other riders while travelling. Everyone’s a winner” said Toby Player CEO Bodyboard King.
According to research by start-up accelerator The Sharing Hub, the Australian sharing economy is becoming a vital part of Australia’s economy, with seven million Australians have used the sharing economy to make and save money. That figure is anticipated to rise throughout the year, with more than half the population expected to have used it to improve their finances by the end of 20181. Further to this, and considering that roughly 60% of all people that have used Airbnb are millennials2, Quipmo offers the APB World Tour and Bodyboard King another fantastic way to interact with and support their primary target market.
“This platform will allow many Bodyboarder’s around the world to earn some cash from renting out their boards and other sporting equipment they own which will help people Boogers around the world financially too.” Leon said.
Quipmo – Equipment for the Moment! – is the surf, bike and snow peer to peer gear rental marketplace for like-minded travellers and locals who share a passion for adventure! Launched in Perth at the end of February 2017, Quipmo already has gear listed in 18 countries and possesses the largest social media presence in the sector globally – in short interest in Quipmo has been nothing shy of amazing!
For those looking for an adventure whether travelling abroad, away on business or maybe just wanting to try something new, Quipmo gives you choice right at your fingertips! Flipping the coin, Quipmo enables gear owners the opportunity to lease out gear that they already have. Whether that’s a surf shop who is keen to lease out second-hand boards sitting in the shop or a family who have a few bikes in the shed – Quipmo enables people to make a few bucks off their idle gear whilst also making someone else’s day too! Quipmo makes adventure easy!